Sunday, July 6, 2008

First Class All The Way

A dimwitted blonde bombshell walks into an airplane and sits in the first-class section. Upon sitting down a stewardess asks to see her boarding pass and informs her that she only has a coach ticket.

The blonde says, “I’m a cute looking blonde and I’m flying first class.”

The stewardess replies that she only has a coach seat to Atlanta. The blonde then retorts, “I’m a cute blonde and I’m flying first class.”

Just then the captain happened by and asked what was happening. The blonde tells him, “I’m a cute blonde and I’m flying first class to Atlanta.”

The captain thinks about it for a moment and whispers something in her ear. The blonde immediately gets up and jumps into a seat in the coach cabin.

Puzzled, the stewardess asks the captain what he said to get her to move so fast.”

It was simple,” he replied, “I told her that first class isn’t going to Atlanta.”

No comments: